MANCHESTER METROLOGY ARE OFFICIAL RESELLERS OF THE CYBERGAGE®360
Unprecedented combination of speed, accuracy and one-button simplicity for non-contact automated 3D scanning inspection.
Dramatically Speeds Up Quality Assurance of In-Process Inspection and/or Incoming/Outgoing parts inspection; Lowers Cost of Quality & Speeds Up Product Time-to-Market.
Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage®360 has a range of applications from medical to automotive to aerospace to consumer electronics, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important.
System Accuracy = Generates an automated, highly precise, full 360⁰ volumetric scan with NIST traceable accuracy to 7 µm + L/10000.
System Repeatability = 0.005mm
POWERED BY MRS TECHNOLOGY
High-Precision Accuracy with MRS Technology
• Generates highly precise full 360 degree automated scan with accuracy NIST traceable to approximately 7 microns
• Incorporates CyberOptics’ proprietary 3D Multi-Reflection Suppression (MRS) technology that inhibits measurement distortions for a highly accurate metrology grade scan
No Part Fixture Required
No Part Alignment Necessary
Automatic Comparison to CAD
Fast Scanning in Less than 3 Minutes
• Quickly generates a highly precise full 360 degree automated 3D surface scan of high tolerance parts in less than 3 minutes
• Facilitates near-production line high-volume scanning and high speed through-put
• Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage360 has a range of potential industrial applications from automotive to aerospace, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important
EASE-OF-USE WITH ONE-BUTTON SIMPLICITY
- Simplifies scanning with One-button automation
- Speeds part program selection with Bar Code Part ID
- Provides factory-friendly operation with minimal training
- Generates automated inspection reports including a comparison of scan data to CAD models or ‘golden’ example
- Programs off-line with pre-defined inspection templates
- Eliminates inspection gages based on fixtureless design
- Offers quick and simple field recalibration
AUTOMATED GENERATION OF PART PROGRAM AND INSPECTION REPORT FROM CAD WITH PMI
The full volumetric part scan generated by Cybergage360 is automatically aligned to the CAD model by Polyworks software. A comprehensive inspection report including dimensions and GD&T is generated automatically using PMI (Production Manufacturing Information) if contained within the CAD part model. Critical part inspection criteria are tracked automatically by trend analysis/ SPC. A 3D color deviation map is displayed indicating tolerance variation as compared to CAD. Red or blue indicates oversize/undersize condition. Inspection projects can be digitally shared throughout a manufacturing organization, suppliers and customers using the free Polyworks Inspection Viewer providing rapid access to critical geometric data.